Custodial Lead, Federal Way (Full-Time)
The Custodial Lead is responsible for the preparation of church and school facilities for meetings, classes and various events and for the direction of custodians and/or volunteers in the same. Assignments include cleaning, room setup/teardown, landscape maintenance, building security, and various other duties.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of facility pertaining to activities and events. Includes communicating with event leaders and serving their needs.
- Supervision of paid Custodial employees. Directing employees in the course of work.
- Recruiting of volunteers for serving in the Custodial Department. Directing volunteers in the course of work.
- Cleaning of facilities including office spaces, bathrooms, classrooms, meeting rooms, and auditoriums.
- Set up of various equipment for classes and events.
- Security of facilities, locking and unlocking of doors, responding to security incidents that may be posed by individuals on CF property.
- Operation of security and fire alarms.
- Lifting loads of 75 pounds.
- Grounds/landscaping clean up and various projects.
- Use of computer for email correspondence and other simple programs.
- Cleaning of carpets with professional carpet cleaning equipment.
- Stripping, waxing and buffing of hard floors.
- May include inventorying and ordering of custodial supplies.
- Demonstrating a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude toward fellow employees and the public and all times.
- Hard working
- Devoted to the call of God and the vision of Christian Faith
- Operates with a spirit of excellence
- Is Organized and structured
- Have a heart to serve people
Extent of Public Contact
- Demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude toward fellow employees and the public and all times.