Maintenance Technician, Mill Creek (Full-Time)
The Maintenance Technician performs routine building and property maintenance services as directed by the Facilities Manager. Assists in the operation of building equipment and systems. This individual must be hard working, able to lift loads of 75 pounds, and have a heart to serve people.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled in the practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in building maintenance.
- Demonstrates ability to read, interpret, and work from Blueprints, drawings, and broken parts.
- Light construction experience desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing, with management and contractors.
- Good background in the installation, maintenance and service of electrical, plumbing, and related systems, equipment and fixtures.
- Use of computer for email correspondence and other simple programs.
- Assists the Facilities Manager in the operation of property, equipment and systems.
- Performs routine building, grounds, and equipment maintenance under the direction of Facilities Manager.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties outdoors regularly.
- Performs maintenance task requests daily.
- Reports any mechanical or operating deficiencies found.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Performs other ministry duties as assigned.
- Possesses Christ-like, servant attitude
- Devoted to the call of God and the vision of Christian Faith
- Operates with a spirit of excellence
- Is Organized and structured
Extent of Public Contact
- Demonstrates a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude toward fellow employees and the public and all times.
- Must be able to establish a good working rapport with co-workers, other staff members and vendors.
- May provide guidance to service and construction contractors as well as volunteers.
- Church membership
- Background check
- Can lift loads of 75 pounds