Graphics & Videographer Production, Federal Way (Full-Time)
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, proficient and versatile Graphics & Videographer to join our team. Joining our team provides a unique opportunity to help bring people to Jesus, set video standards, and innovate with creative sensibility for our church members. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who will manage all aspects of video production from concept through final delivery, ensuring that all elements confirm to the core tenants of the specific video format or program and the creative vision. This is a hands-on position that includes executing creative direction, creating category specific templates, building production workflows, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects and platforms, while continuously raising the bar on quality
You will inspire confidence by your project management and tenacity in meeting deadlines, and show an unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts. You will provide clear ownership and accountability to anything you drive and see it through beyond completion. You will support social media, and live production teams – providing a unique opportunity of being part of a larger team. You will show a relentless desire for innovation.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- 2+ years of work experience in photography, videography or related field
- Experience executing multiple projects in a fast-paced production environment, under tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal/presentational communication skills and collaborative skills
- Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical people across multiple teams for tech or experimentation related functions.
- Strong proof reading and content creation skills.
- Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Own the video content production process in activities such as scheduling, planning, and resourcing.
- Keep track of feedback, revisions and project communications, while working to reduce turnaround time by improving processes and resource proficiency.
- Pilot new video content and formats with help of the media team.
- Should be able to drive scalability and repeatability by building standard operating processes. Style guides, presets, and templates for video imaging or other creative processes.
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving
- Self-disciplined, diligent, detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems logically
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written correspondence.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Develop and recruit Dream Teamers
Extent of Public Contact
- Refer all external communication to the Media Director