We are dedicated to your well-being, and there is no higher priority than the health and wellness of our children, church families, visitors, Dream Team and Christian Faith staff. We want you to feel confident when attending all church services and events. We recognize that places where people gather need to be thoroughly cleaned, safe, and welcoming.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- Consistent with CDC recommendations, we are intensifying our usual, thorough cleaning procedures around floors, doors, kids rooms/toys, and other public areas using sanitizing and disinfectant formulas recommended by the CDC.
- Encouraging social distancing practices in the common areas, remaining at least six feet apart from each other unless in the same household, including kids check-in areas, hallways, and outside kids classrooms.
- Cleaning and disinfecting entrance door handles, handrails, check-in desk/kiosks and restrooms throughout the day.
- We will be taking the temperature of every child as they enter before they will be allowed to be checked into our rooms.
- No snacks will be served in our preschool & elementary classes.
- Only one adult will be allowed to enter kids areas to drop-off and pick-up their kids to avoid crowds.
- All Dream Team and staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations at each entrance & classrooms – kids will be required to use these as they enter.
- Urging all kids, Dream Team, and staff who are ill to stay home.
All of us have a role to play in ensuring a healthy environment. We encourage everyone to follow the CDC’s advice for preventative behaviors including:
- Please practice social distancing.
- Face masks are recommended.
- If an area looks busy, please return at a later time to avoid crowding.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and limit contact with others, and contact your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Try to stay in good general health – by getting plenty of sleep and physical activity, managing stress, drinking lots of fluids, and eating nutritious foods.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.